About Baseball Hall of Famer Lou Brock
Lou Brock is a distinguished member of the most elite organization in baseball, the National Baseball Hall of Fame. This prestigious honor has been achieved by only one percent (1%) of the more than twenty thousand (20,000) players in the history of Major League Baseball. He received Major League Baseball’s highest honor in 1985 when he was inducted into the National Baseball Hall of Fame in Cooperstown, NY.
- He is ranked 23rd on the All-time Hit list with 3,023 Lifetime Hits
- He is ranked 2nd All-time Stolen Base Leaders with 938 Lifetime Stolen Bases.
- He is named one of the TOP 100 PLAYERS of the 20th Century.
- His statue is mounted in the pavilion at Busch Stadium in St. Louis by the St. Louis Cardinals
- He appeared on five Sports Illustrated Magazine Covers
- His star is imprinted in the St. Louis Walk of Fame in his name.